Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Josh rosenthal arrested ?

I wasn't talking about this story specifically.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Who has been hurt by weed?
    To be fair it depends on the person taking it example after my mum passed I started to become a heavy smoker and It didn't really help my situation as it lead to be putting on a few stone in a year and my social life also suffered but that rightly so could be pointed towards my own state of mind and not the weed in general which leads me to my point It is fine for individuals who have a good state of mind but anybody in not a good state of mind long term use can have a very negative effect so I personally feel its down to responsible use and if used correctly and in sensible measures ie after a long day/night at work then that is fine but if your already struggling for motivation then the chances are you wont find it with weed. Im a fairly big cannabis supporter I even sometimes Skype with a few medical growers on Skype from Cali and over there you can get all kinds to treat your problem whether it be insomnia or anxiety unfortunately over here unless you grow yourself its just a case of smoking what is available which defeats the object of using to treat yourself from a medical point of view as the weed you get given may not be the right strain to ease your symptoms. Hope that makes sense

Atlas MMA you are a prize clueless bell-end...

Yeah, forget what I said, legalise all drugs. That will probably be fine. I'm clearly an idiot.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Who has been hurt by weed?
    Me, I once kinda sprained my ankle in a coffee shop in amsterdam trying to negotiate a tricky stair whilst baked to fuck.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Me, I once kinda sprained my ankle in a coffee shop in amsterdam trying to negotiate a tricky stair whilst baked to fuck.
    Lol, the stairs out there are something else. Drunk would be a nightmare.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    Yeah, forget what I said, legalise all drugs. That will probably be fine. I'm clearly an idiot.
    Ah, you're only 12 years old. I understand now.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Drugs are bad M'kay

3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

The fact that there is 'medical marijuana' and not 'medical heroin' / 'medical cocaine' should say it all...not all 'drugs' are bad maaaaaannn

Quote Originally Posted by shielsy View Post
    The fact that there is 'medical marijuana' and not 'medical heroin' / 'medical cocaine' should say it all...not all 'drugs' are bad maaaaaannn
    Both cocaine and heroin(diamorphine) are currently in use in the NHS.