Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this the fittest guy around?

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    One thing that get's my goat is a jealous motherfucker! You best layoff those
    Pills you popping! Cameron aint ever gonna want to know you and I'm sure your talent has
    Norris never hearing of you. How's the UFC going?

Sorry just had to get JDI's back as I've heard the gimp is a bit ot a prick by people in the know.
    So you agree, The gimp aka JDI is a prick? Fair enough.

Fuck off now JDI, you midget.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    Sorry just had to get JDI's back as I've heard the gimp is a bit ot a prick by people in the know.
    load of rubbish, he's a top bloke.

i met JDI a couple of times. didn't dislike him at all, he's nice enough. just watched the vid. yeah, he looks in shape and it was quite impressive. but seriously. to put out a vid like that. crazy. ah well, do what you like. who fucking cares.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jimmy JDI doesnt actually exist, he is the troll of trolls, his real name is bob. Sorry to break it to you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    load of rubbish, he's a top bloke.

i met JDI a couple of times. didn't dislike him at all, he's nice enough. just watched the vid. yeah, he looks in shape and it was quite impressive. but seriously. to put out a vid like that. crazy. ah well, do what you like. who fucking cares.
    No, I've heard from 2 reliable people he's on roids! And he's a bit of a prick.. And from what he posts on here I believe them.
    Last edited by shangchi; 19-04-2013 at 02:04 PM.

ShanJDIchi, people in glass/prick filled houses shouldnt throw stones or call other people pricks....

just saying.

hahaha i don't much care what you've heard bro. all the best.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    hahaha i don't much care what you've heard bro. all the best.
    I understand you want to stick up for the roided prick, all the best.

I heard he is a shite referee as well?

wow. he must have really upset you. that's weird. it would make sense if - say - JDI still posted here and someone said nasty things about him, maybe he'd take it to heart.

but you, you have made it abundantly clear that you aren't JDI, just some guy who likes him enough to try and boost his profile on the web by posting his silly videos. you're not him, that's clear. so why upset as if it affected you personally? i don't understand. maybe you could explain the situation in around 250 words?

or just GTFO? haha