Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is this the fittest guy around?

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    The best bit is where he's bigging up "my mate Ryan Couture-son of Randy couture" wishin him all the best against Ross.
    Whats wierd is that all the time he spends pretending to be other people, you'd think he would of read back some of his shite an thought "fuck i come across and type exactly the same no matter what name i use-time to mix it up a bit"
    Shangchi, you know when you got found to have the same IP as Jay-why was that again? Oh an tell me about how many fb likes
    Your on roids like the gimp. Tell me when my IP address was found to be his? Funny how you follow him on facebook..
    I'm quite sure he wouldn't bother with a wanker like yourself.

Wow.... and why do i take steroids? no i dont,i take HGH but thats cos im a 7 year old girl with dwarfism you tool Jay. The point am making is you know fuck all about me so that nonsense carries no substance- you tho,people have based there opinions of you off what you put out there-double edged sword my friend,unless your a normal guy an not a narcissistic sociopath with delusions of grandeur. your right about the wanker bit tho...

Wow.... and why do i take steroids? no i dont,i take HGH but thats cos im a 7 year old girl with dwarfism you tool Jay. The point am making is you know fuck all about me so that nonsense carries no substance- you tho,people have based there opinions of you off what you put out there-double edged sword my friend,unless your a normal guy an not a narcissistic sociopath with delusions of grandeur. your right about the wanker bit tho...
    A delusional wanker on roids! I see you can't prove your idiotic IP theory?

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    A delusional wanker on roids! I see you can't prove your idiotic IP theory?
    Simon Hayes,one of the mods when he asked you about you IP. Now do one you borin little wierdo. Or come on as JDI an tell me how you in the process of breakin into Hollywood or at least some entertaining bullshit.

Simon Hayes,one of the mods when he asked you about you IP. Now do one you borin little wierdo. Or come on as JDI an tell me how you in the process of breakin into Hollywood or at least some entertaining bullshit.
    I take it back your not a wanker your a delusional numb nuts on roids! I seem to remember the said Mr Hayes unable to prove your idiotic theory! No go and try and masterbate yourself you want a be prick for all.

P.S you wish it was really JDI replying to you! Yoy need the attention, maybe your get a hard on.

I take it back your not a wanker your a delusional numb nuts on roids! I seem to remember the said Mr Hayes unable to prove your idiotic theory! No go and try and masterbate yourself you want a be prick for all.

P.S you wish it was really JDI replying to you! Yoy need the attention, maybe your get a hard on.

Let me just be clear, JDI is a delusional self promoting little tit.

Shangshithouse is JDI, which makes it even more fucking sad and delusional.

To summarise. What a tit.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Let me just be clear, JDI is a delusional self promoting little tit.

Shangshithouse is JDI, which makes it even more fucking sad and delusional.

To summarise. What a tit.
    Your not really a headcase are you son? Tell me it aint so

serious question - who actually wears a rashguard to a gym ?