Thread: What did you all think of ufc 159

Threaded View

Default What did you all think of ufc 159

Hi just wondering what you all thought of the ufc at the weekend?

Was surprised Kongo was stopped so soon Im a little disappointed we are not seeing Hunt vs Nelson as that could be a war both solid chins with big bombs but Dana is the boss.

No surprises with Jones I figured his ego would have him play the wrestling game which to no surprise Sonnon had no answer for. And dont even get me started on the toe very scary stuff I just pray none of you or your fighters suffer the same.

Very happy Bisping won there was no answers to his high work rate and pretty simple but very effective boxing hate him or love him but he is still flying the flag and setting the standard for other uk fighters hoping to break in to the top 5. The top 5 is just my opinion im sure some disagree.

All in all a weak card but I personally enjoyed a few of the fights so no complaints here. Very interested for opinions on the glove situation after Rogan saying we need changes etc.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 29-04-2013 at 11:51 PM.