Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK MMA Rankings - April 2013

Alex didnt make the 136 limit so wont get ranked at 135 n aye hes stayin at 145 now just like me
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    same with mcveigh thought he dropped? or has been on his way down with catch weight fights. will this be the reason he is still listed as a bw?
    Until you make the weight exact you don't get ranked in the div

My cut to BW didn't go to well, so I have decided to stay at feather! After I get back home from Tenerife which will be my first full week out of a gym in 2-3 years Ill be trying to be as active as possible and can't see me not being somewhere in the top 10 in the next year!

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

I would like to see you (Alex Enlund) 7-2 vs Marcin Wrzosek 5-1 as he should be in the rankings or be there very soon.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

McVeigh and Alex haven't been to the allowed limit for the divisions yet (McVeigh just done catchweights so far and Enlund had a catchweight then missed vs. McDonough).

I always think guys perform better without mental cuts so expect to see good things from Enlund and James this year!

Hard to argue the strength of Pennington's win over Doolan, that was a great performance over one of Europe's perennial top bantams. It would have been great to see Davey against Doolan but sadly injury sidelined that one.

I'd agree with the ones that say Davey should be higher. Granted Pennington tapped out Doolan in the third (I have no arguements with him being ranked so high) however Davey stopped Pennington inside a round. Granted through injuries to opponents he hasn't been too active but still won.

Davey had a win since the Pennington fight but Pennington went from losing to Davey to a win and ranked above him.

Don't get me wrong i know how hard rankings are to put together and it is only my opinion.

Also i think Davey has had bigger wins (Pennington and Platts) than some above him have had at BW.

Not too long ago he was ranked #9 in Europe by GnP.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

also wasnt dec williams pretty highly ranked when he beat him? it was a while ago but sure he was around the top 10/15 so at the time was a big win