Harry Williams caught up with Danny Roberts ahead of his bout with Diego Gonzalez in Cardiff this weekend, and they got to talking about his layoff, how he views Gonzalez, and improving as a well rounded MMA fighter:

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...o-gonzalez.htm

"I know Diego is going to be a good grappler and he's going to come to fight," unravelled Roberts. "He's not somebody who is stopped easily. You can tell by looking at his record that he's no slouch and heís taken on some tough opponents.

"I don't think there's any kind of problems he's going to present, but I think what will give me pre-fight nerves is by far his grappling. Everywhere else, I don't see him as much of a threat. I donít want to reveal too much of the gameplan, but it's going to be very suitable to me.
Also, if you guys want to check it out:

"Also, the song I will be walking out to is called 'Rise and Fall' and it's in memory of young Michael Molloy, who tragically past away in a coach crash last year at just eighteen years of age. The song can be purchased on iTunes. Please check out the Twitter @RiseAndFall2013 as well as www.SundayBest.co.uk and www.MichaelMolloyMusic.com."