Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top UK MMA Prospects – Part I

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    Its for fighters with 8 or less fights mate. Turner has had millions of fights lol hes practically a veteran noo

30 pro fights and still only 25.

Not sure Joanne really counts as a prospect anymore, although she singly had 6 pro fights she's ranked 7th in the world at her age and signed to a major international show and making decent money. Only place left for her to go would be the UFC when it introduces the 115 bracket.

What is this shit? Where is my name? I intend to take 6 bouts alone against first timers and people with losing records. Fuck you Fight Lounge. Fuck you.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurνcio Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Out of curiosity, did Brett Johns get any votes/points? 20 years old 5-0 at semi and 6-0 at pro mostly fighting 1 or 2 weight cats above his proper weight class. He fights at Sat at Cage Warriors against James MaCallister who's another good young fighter. Strong and fit with great wrestling and bjj he's definitely gonna be making waves at 135lbs this year!

Surprised Scott Askham isn't up there

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dinogg1 View Post
    Out of curiosity, did Brett Johns get any votes/points? 20 years old 5-0 at semi and 6-0 at pro mostly fighting 1 or 2 weight cats above his proper weight class. He fights at Sat at Cage Warriors against James MaCallister who's another good young fighter. Strong and fit with great wrestling and bjj he's definitely gonna be making waves at 135lbs this year!
    Only Rob would know that he took all the votes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Murphy View Post
    Surprised Scott Askham isn't up there

Paul
    He's 10-0 now so had too many fights to qualify the same as Nunes.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Write-up on each fighter would be nice? I don't keep up with UK MMA much so it's kind of a meaningless list without knowing the fighters backgrounds.

1. Pennington

Gym 01

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/James-Pennington-72170