Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cage Warriors Results and General Chit Chat!

Lew Long and Brett Johns smashed it.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Jesse has certainly done enough to get the call back to the UFC, but i'm not sure if it's going to happen.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Gutted for Phillips.

Pretty big win for Long.

Long, Inman and Roberts were all very impressive...

JT is a beast, made easy work of Phillips which is no mean feat

I was really impressed with Haque, Long and Johns. Phillips too. The best he has looked on CW imo.

I expected Buchinger to put Ball away in the 1st or 2nd but it was a good scrap. Still gave it 30-27 to Buchinger though.

Inman just teed off and had fun against Kenge who didn't have anything for him. Lovely Thai clinchwork. Kenge looked small, should really be a LW.

The Rogers/Wheeler fight was awesome!

Good scalp for Roberts and he looked good doing it. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Gonzalez's cornerman, Musoke. I see big things for Roberts.
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Gutted for Phillips.
    Yeah agreed, after he destroyed Zikic thought its was just at matter of time before he made the UFC . But when youre fists are that scary guys are just gonna try to wrestle him to ground and looks like high level wrestlers are going to stop him . Props to Taylor, looked awesome

second cage warriors show in a row where I haven't got to watch as closely as I would have liked. Had it on, but the wife was working so was watching the little guy.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

cagewarriors was awesome ,,well done shaj haque young lads a great prospect , matt inman was class also ,, missed the majority of the fights looking forward to watching it .
    Mark Platts Fly/bantamweight 10/7/0

You were unlucky really Mark, just the one moment, you won the first round and were winning the second. Shit happens.