Thread: when will cw54 fights be in the video section?

Default when will cw54 fights be in the video section?

Hi all,

As usual I missed the live feed. Any idea when the fights will be in the vid section. Trying to avoid the result!

it will be repeated on MMA junkie tomorrow i think
    Web - www.valleyofkings.co.uk Twitter - vokmma

can someone post the time when they know it please thanks ..
    Mark Platts Fly/bantamweight 10/7/0

Quote Originally Posted by Woogaz View Post
    it will be repeated on MMA junkie tomorrow i think
    Cheers, as above what time GMT please,would still like to know roughly how soon they'll be in the vid section, any one remember from previous shows?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Probably will be ready within an hour or so is what I have heard.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dispatches View Post
    Cheers, as above what time GMT please,would still like to know roughly how soon they'll be in the vid section, any one remember from previous shows?
    7pm Uk time on Monday

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...-mmajunkie-com

As for the videos being put online individually might take a few days or a week or so

Quote Originally Posted by iandean View Post
    7pm Uk time on Monday

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...-mmajunkie-com

As for the videos being put online individually might take a few days or a week or so
    cool, cheers for the info, hopefully catch it tomorrow then. Did mmajunkie just spoiler me in that link? clicked the link to be greeted with a big pic of jesse with the belt advertising the replay! They can't be that dumb can they?

To keep myself happy I'm going to say it's because he was the champ for that show (though in my mind I'm pretty confident they just gave the game away)

thanks cant wait to watch it missed loads of fights ,,, the ones i seen where cracking ,,, i wont say anymore dnt wanna be a spoiler ,,,,
    Mark Platts Fly/bantamweight 10/7/0