Thread: Ommac sign tv deal with loaded tv sky ch 200

Default Ommac sign tv deal with loaded tv sky ch 200

OMMAC will broadcast 4 tape delayed events for the rest of 2013 on Friday nights at primetime 21.00hrs till 23.30hrs

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/news...ith-loaded-tv/

whilst I guess it is more MMA on TV you do have to wait a week to watch. I much prefer to watch shows that stream events than wait a week to watch something that I already know the results of. Unless I have specific interest in any of the fights/fighters. It is a step up form The Active Channel etc I guess but just that I want everything! ;-)

Not sure what sort of numbers that channel does?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Not sure what sort of numbers that channel does?
    According to BARB, for April they had a reach of between 78,000-92,000 a week. That's a fair amount of new potential viewers to tune in. If they're promising to push it via their marketing mediums, which Chris says they are, as well as some coverage in the mag, then it's a good move and gets more eyeballs on the product. Associating with the name and the same target demographic can't do any harm.

The week they had Maloney's boxing on (Skelton vs. McDermott) it had a reach of 311,000, so that spike obviously shows there was some interest in combat sports on the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    According to BARB, for April they had a reach of between 78,000-92,000 a week. That's a fair amount of new potential viewers to tune in. If they're promising to push it via their marketing mediums, which Chris says they are, as well as some coverage in the mag, then it's a good move and gets more eyeballs on the product. Associating with the name and the same target demographic can't do any harm.

The week they had Maloney's boxing on (Skelton vs. McDermott) it had a reach of 311,000, so that spike obviously shows there was some interest in combat sports on the channel.
    Yes Jay its on at a good time on a Friday night for UK MMA fans to enjoy.

Nice. Really enjoy getting to watch quality UK MMA shows on tv.

sweet, 1 more to add to to the sky box!!