Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the fittest guy around! I'll put my money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    JDI has what many pro fighters want! He's got a brand behind him.
    I'll ask again, what weight is Jay?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Zithromax has a brand behind it but they are still tablets to get rid of the clap
    Brilliant.

That is all.

Zithromax has a brand behind it but they are still tablets to get rid of the clap
    You would make an excellent brand representive for them eh Sledge! Because from the look of you there must be some shit coming out of you ass!

You would make an excellent brand representive for them eh Sledge! Because from the look of you there must be some shit coming out of you ass!
    You don't know what the clap is do you? You helmet.

And I think you will find Andrex have made £millions from shit coming out of people asses. Where as you have made fuck all from being shitty.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

I get the impression Jay doesnt have much cause to worry about his sexual health...kind of like a eskimo being worried about heat stroke.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

It looks like you Sledge! Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You calling me a "helmet" lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    I get the impression Jay doesnt have much cause to worry about his sexual health...kind of like a eskimo being worried about heat stroke.
    Stikman? Man you guys come out of the comic book! So your 'envy's' bumchum right?

3rd times a charm....

@Shangchi.... What weight is Jay.

Stikman? Man you guys come out of the comic book! So your 'envy's' bumchum right?
    JDI hush, I have hard ons bigger than, more women want to work out with it I would imagine than your pervy little gobshite fucking dwarf arse. Fuck me, seriously, stop, take a moment to evaluate your life, then once you realise what a sad little carry on you are, maybe try and adjust, try and be a worthwhile member of this forum or society as a whole instead of trying to lick your own bumhole (which you must be able to do considering you are what, 4 inches tall? )

In fact, I have semi hard ons bigger than you JDI, have shit out more wortwhile things - and at least those shits dont create fake accounts on here and refer to themselves as "legend" ...

Feel free honestly to explain why you consider yourself a legend, because we are fucking clueless!!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.