Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the fittest guy around! I'll put my money on it.

Jay, I mean Shangchi, what weight are you?

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    What's the point of a ROID HEAD like you? Sorry I'm lost...
    How do you know he takes roids Shangchi? Were you watching his last fight or something?

16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

oh wicked! 'have strong arm, can smash'
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Someone remind me how JDI's venture into MMA went? How he described it went as well?

I would consult the memory banks but whenever I do, I dont stop laughing for 12 hours, I have managed to get it down from 14 hours of constant pissing myself with laughter but even so....

What a tit.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Someone remind me how JDI's venture into MMA went? How he described it went as well?

I would consult the memory banks but whenever I do, I dont stop laughing for 12 hours, I have managed to get it down from 14 hours of constant pissing myself with laughter but even so....

What a tit.
    I see they let you out of your padded cell eh ENVY! But still no cure for dickilitus

A quick question to pass on to your boyfriend - what CF box does he train out of?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    I see they let you out of your padded cell eh ENVY! But still no cure for dickilitus
    Maybe but at least I will never suffer from short arse dickheaditis! I'll always beat you in a tall contest JDI, I could probably lie down and get a taller hard on than you. Now fuck off back to your fame hungry little anus world and pretend you know Cameron Diaz again for us, its funny.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

wonder if she still lurks here. it was epic when she started posting.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jay,the way you come across I can only imagine the shite you bore girls/boys with and in real life i cant see someone giving you more than 3-5 minutes unless it was purely for financial reasons i.e. staff in a shop,someone mending your boiler. Couple this with your lack of stature and fuckin odd face an its a safe bet you live a eunuch-like life. Hence the embarrassing photos you feel you need put up. I done similar stuff with Pam Anderson (u know her?)pics on me bedroom wall as a kid....when i rarely got near real girls.
    You are a joke to the point of being a pantomime baddy in the martial arts world,and if you were ever to be relevant in the fitness industry chances are it woulda already happened. My guess is you probably had chances,only for your "JDIness" to ruin it.
    You have your health. You earn a living- but everything you can offer or receive as a human that can make you or others happy, you lack. When was the last time you made someone laugh (with not at) Jay? Or helped someone out just cos you could?I feel sorry for you and the lonely evenings you must endure.
    NOW GO HOME AN GET YA FUCKIN SHINE BOX!

Lol at the pseudo pyschoanalysists on here! Considering the legend dosen't post on here! Do you jokers think anyone with a half brain would consider you cretins intelligent? Your keyboard arrogance amuses me! The legend is getting stronger and stronger! Read and weep and then type your " angst " on here for my utter pleasure!