Thread: Mark Lievesley Fighting Challenge

Default Mark Lievesley Fighting Challenge

Please support my event, cheers!

http://www.justgiving.com/marklievesley

To follow in Marks footsteps I want to help raise some money with the same intentions he had. I'm trying to do an event/challenge with the aim to make 500 for Sarcoma UK.

Here's how I'm hoping to do it.

A team of 30 volunteers, each making a minimum 10 donation to take part, will get the chance to come into the ring 1 at a time and beat me up for a 3 minute round. Between each round I will get a 1 minute break. making the whole challenge last 1 hour and 59 minutes. Hopefully people will sponsor the challenge by donating here or put money in the collection bucket going round on the day.

The event will take place on Saturday the 1st of June, 3:00pm at the Bodyflo gym, Sheffield (S6 2BD). Everyone is welcome to take part or spectate. You can bring your own drinks into the gym, snacks will be available, there are showers at the gym if needed and if anyone wants to make a night of it, going out round Sheffield after is also an option!
    www.facebook.com/samboultmma

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Wicked. A sponsored kicking. This is what I have been waiting for.

TTT
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

My Charity event is tomorrow, please support!

justgiving.com/marklievesley

Cheers
    www.facebook.com/samboultmma

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Good luck mate. Smash
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'