Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pat Healy tests positive!!!...

Default Pat Healy tests positive!!!...

For Marijuana...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/5/14...-for-marijuana

Not only does the W get overturned... He loses $135,000 in bonuses!!!!!!!

Guess it's the old debate again, why bother putting yourself at risk of a positive test?

He's now lost the biggest W of his career, his jump up the rankings probably and shit load of cash.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ah man he loses the cash too? gutted.

sickening the way he is forced to issue a grovelling apology as if he'd been injecting a mixture of hgh/test/epo into his arsehole on the hour/every hour for the last 10 years.

silly choice, got busted, but this is getting crazy. 'send him to rehab! think of the children!'
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

That cash loss is devastating. Bet he'd already spent a lot of it haha... $135,000!!!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

yeah, i read an interview where he said that he could live off that for the rest of his life going by his life of mma poverty thus far
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    For Marijuana...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/5/14...-for-marijuana

Not only does the W get overturned... He loses $135,000 in bonuses!!!!!!!
    just a complete and utter fool. Why why why ??!!
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ah man he loses the cash too? gutted.

sickening the way he is forced to issue a grovelling apology as if he'd been injecting a mixture of hgh/test/epo into his arsehole on the hour/every hour for the last 10 years.

silly choice, got busted, but this is getting crazy. 'send him to rehab! think of the children!'
    But Zuffa have to act like this now, its a big business & they can't be seen to be tolerant to drugs of any nature. Whether you agree with it or not its an illegal drug, plus its a banned substance for UFC fighters.
    There's been enough high profile cases where fighters tested postive for pot that it's insane that fighters are still taking the risk.

Losing that win hurts, but that's a hell of a lot of money to drop.

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2013/...n-of-the-night

Bryan Caraway gets the Submission of the Night award!!

Idiot. I hope he had a great time explaining to his family why a 'social smoke' meant more to him than $130,000.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Idiot. I hope he had a great time explaining to his family why a 'social smoke' meant more to him than $130,000.
    100%.

Bryan must think that Christmas has come early with $65,000 payday.