Thread: WSOF announces 4 man tournament to determine MW Champion.

Hybrid View

Default WSOF announces 4 man tournament to determine MW Champion.

JT Money in the mix
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

It states hes signed a multi fight deal I'm sure this won't be exclusive considering his commitments to CW? I'll let Ian comment on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    It states hes signed a multi fight deal I'm sure this won't be exclusive considering his commitments to CW? I'll let Ian comment on that.
    Jesse told me that his deal with WSOF was exclusive within the US. He also climbed a tree, slid down it and proclaimed that his nipples were on fire that night though, so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Jesse told me that his deal with WSOF was exclusive within the US. He also climbed a tree, slid down it and proclaimed that his nipples were on fire that night though, so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.
    Interesting, who knows, he may be exclusive in America with WSOF, exclusive in Europe with CW and exclusive in Australia with K-Oz Entertainment

Like the tournament. Wish both semi-finals were the same night, but that's a small nitpick.

Although in a perfect world, it would be a 16 man tournament and it would all be in one night
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!