Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Menga vs Sitenkov - FCC 6

Hybrid View

Default Menga vs Sitenkov - FCC 6

Pietro Menga will face Artemij Sitenkov in the FCC 6 main event in Bolton.

Full card and more details here:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...j-sitenkov.htm

Cracking fight, Artemij is a one trick pony BUT he`s fucking legit at that trick lol.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

All about Sitenkov here, fan of his and hope he gets the W.

If I don't see at least one bananas leg lock/flying armbar attempt in this fight, I will be seriously upset. Oh yes I will.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

This weekend!

Check out the promo vid HERE.

My geek-o-meter is going into overdrive about the main event, obviously.

These ammy guys impress me more and more each time out though. Morrison vs Dearden, Brady vs Parker, Richardson vs Chester, Naz vs Jarvis and Berry vs Hignett should all be wild. Some of these lads are going to be making noise in a few years time.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Anyone see Sitenkov catching the sub? IIRC his takedowns aren't great and he pulls guard a lot, but if he gets the fight where he wants it there is always a chance but IMO Menga will dominate on the feet and possibly get the TKO.

Menga has a serious ground game aswell, and I mean its very very underated... Can't see anyone in the UK troubling him... UFC for me I think

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Menga has a serious ground game aswell, and I mean its very very underated... Can't see anyone in the UK troubling him... UFC for me I think
    I agree with most of the above but as Menga hasn't beaten anyone of note yet I'd say there are lots of fights for him in the UK.
    His best win is against Mark Platts 10.9.0.
    Not disrespecting Mark at all but he's not UFC standard.
    A win over Sitenkov would be fantastic but on the strength of those wins jumping I to the UFC's 125lbs division would be a serious step up.
    Once you're in with the Sharks and all that, lots of guys get to the big show too early and pay the price.

Scott Pooley has beaten Martin McDonough and Kris Edwards, Neil Seery just picked up the CW belt over top European Silander.
    Personally I'd like to see Menga fight Seery (Pooley is unavailable) as for me he's the top unsigned guy in Europe based on opponents he's beaten lately.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    I agree with most of the above but as Menga hasn't beaten anyone of note yet I'd say there are lots of fights for him in the UK.
    His best win is against Mark Platts 10.9.0.
    Not disrespecting Mark at all but he's not UFC standard.
    A win over Sitenkov would be fantastic but on the strength of those wins jumping I to the UFC's 125lbs division would be a serious step up.
    Once you're in with the Sharks and all that, lots of guys get to the big show too early and pay the price.

Scott Pooley has beaten Martin McDonough and Kris Edwards, Neil Seery just picked up the CW belt over top European Silander.
    Personally I'd like to see Menga fight Seery (Pooley is unavailable) as for me he's the top unsigned guy in Europe based on opponents he's beaten lately.

100% agree, that's what I said in the other thread.