Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pavel Doroftei...

I heard he has some lingering injuries, hope to see him fight soon, brutal fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gbdaz View Post
    I heard he has some lingering injuries, hope to see him fight soon, brutal fighter.
    Hope they go away and don't stop his progression, dude is brutal though I agree with that.

Pavel will be fighting on SFL very soon. Unfortunately there have been a couple of issues that have kept him out of competition until now.
    As amusing as it would be he wont be fighting one of the local guys on sfl. There are also some tough ukrainians and Americans on their roster though I would love him to fight Prof X for the belt as that fight would be very exciting.
    If you are interested in seeing pav fight or have a particular opponent you'd like to see him face please let SFL know ideally on the sticky threads that occur on the underground forum on fight day. Dan isaac the matchmaker is always paying attention to views of fans and I think SFL viewers will hopefully be in for a treat when he next fights.

Keep your eye out for july 5 too when two other LSF guys warren de reuck and florian calin will be fighting against some tough international competition at SFL.