Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Into The Cage 8 The Uprising Live Results.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Is Micheal Cutting the lad who has entered that joke comp UK Hardest man...
    Yeah he's the chap............nice guy to be honest, not sure why he wants to associate himself with that though lol
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    3,000 prize Dan...
    Where do I sign? LOL
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Can i just note my fight was amateur, i'm now 2 and 0 and i finished the fight with a keylock in the 3rd round not 1st!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    3,000 prize Dan...
    Still a load of shit though.

It was a good event and we took three wins away from it including Chris Bucksey whos bout as he mentioned above was an amateur and not a semi pro. Looking forwards to seeing some of the pictures shortly.

Just to confirm all our 'semi pro' bouts are fought under the Unified Amateur Rules so will be officially recorded (sent to sherdog) as Amateur bouts.

Still think all the different rules sets people come up with are crazy and very confusing :/

Nobody in that tournament is getting by Big Dave Twamley.
    Fucking flatliner.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

nice. i like to see a fighter who is so incredibly tough that there's no need to protect their face when they strike. oh lordy, the power. and he's got all the gear. he must be super-tough. anyone in southampton, best not make eye contact with this guy. if you do, offer him some cola or something, or it's lights out.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

OMG! How the fuck is Big Dave Twamley not signed with the UFC with all that UFC training hes doing in his garden.. I best tell Mike to pull out now..