Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vitor Belfort... Spinning heel kick.

Default Vitor Belfort... Spinning heel kick.

Definitely worthy of getting KOTN... Winner of Weidman vs Silva surely?

Wonder how he'll do outside of Brazil.

Unbelievable kick and rare to see a top fighter getting caught and hurt by anything other than a roundhouse kick these days. Rockhold almost seemed embarrassed during the post fight interview ( I know I used to be if I got caught with a fancy spinning kick in sparring). I can't cheer for vitor anymore due to the trt thing but he isn't making it very easy to cheer for the other guy with his recent performances. Maybe he'll finish his next fight with a hook kick or spinning axe kick?
    Last edited by Jonny Ninja; 19-05-2013 at 09:51 AM.

I think he has to fight the winner of Weidman/Silva now though, his recent run there is literally nobody else he needs to beat.

I would even go as far as saying if say Silva wins and they fight again that Belfort would handle him on recent performances. You heard it here first. *I still think Weidman wins*

so glad iv learned to watch the fights before coming on here

Belfort is a beast

Take gear and WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Take gear and WIN WIN WIN
    Amen brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    so glad iv learned to watch the fights before coming on here

Belfort is a beast
    Thats the thing, anyone who comes on to an MMA board the morning after a show that hasn't watched it needs to give their head a shake

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I think he has to fight the winner of Weidman/Silva now though, his recent run there is literally nobody else he needs to beat.

I would even go as far as saying if say Silva wins and they fight again that Belfort would handle him on recent performances. You heard it here first. *I still think Weidman wins*
    He has to fight the winner, and no matter how the 1st fight went he is still a very dangerous fight for Silva. Much better fighter now than earlier in his career he can potentially do that to anyone in the division. Thought he'd win by ko/tko but not like that!

awesome knockout.

I have no interest in Anderson/Vitor 2, but I think it does make sense. I guess you could do Anderson/Jacare as well. And yes, I am saying Anderson will beat Weidman.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!