Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul sass and Martin Stapleton sign for bellator???

Hybrid View

Default Paul sass and Martin Stapleton sign for bellator???

Just seen something on Facebook, anyone know anything about this?

Heard rumors Dave Faulkner has been offered something with them as well but they maybe just that...

wheres the link on facebook?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

There have/will be several signings based on the Bellator talent guys being over here the last week. Not sure which are official yet, but expect a few.

Interesting that they have secured a major UK TV deal and they will be putting on at least 2 events in the UK next year. Good stuff!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Interesting that they have secured a major UK TV deal and they will be putting on at least 2 events in the UK next year. Good stuff!
    I wouldn't call it major.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I wouldn't call it major.
    I guess what you define as major? or if we have heard the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    says its true!!!! omg

^ I'd definitely be up for watching a Bellator event live, providing they don't take the piss with the prices.

Yeah, would be a bit different and New to have them over here but I guess it all boils down to prices and who is on the card as people will only complain if its only UK guys and no "marquee" fights/fighters