Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: good read on TRT / Befort career resurgence

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ha, by the time you are finished with the chinese whispers, grizzly will be combatting test retention by injecting water in his arse. or something. i don't know how to finish this post. i'm not well-informed. it's usually not a problem, but i can't blag this one.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Who should your mate ask?
    Didn't think that would get noticed in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    you could ask my mate ?
    He'll definitely consult with your mate.

depends on the level of test put in , they used to use Sustanon 250 for TRT , one jab every two weeks. At that dosage it wont really give that much of an impact except make you feel more of a man. will help with giving you boners and just make you feel like you are younger, thats pretty much all it will do, you wont get much muscle size off of it if any. You will probably get some water retention
    where do I sign up?! ;-)
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    He'll definitely consult with your mate.
    get your mate to drop me a pm and i will pass it on to him

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    where do I sign up?! ;-)
    if only it was that easy , my mate went to the doctors to try and 'blag' it, but its not that simple, they dont just give this shit out and now try and give you a gel called Andractim i think. You need bloods, tests etc etc , just best off buying it yourself in my mates opinion.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

In my mates opinion just buy GH on ebay, he's done it before and all you need is an insulin needle, just blag one from your local centre by telling them your an addict. Thats what my mate told me.

another interesting opinion piece:

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...ittle-warriors
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

commission apparently sees no problem with allowing a known former steroid user to use synthetic testosterone (which is itself a steroid) to counteract hypogonadism (which is itself one of the known side effects of steroid use).

this bit is factually wrong , hypergonadism is from the testes shutting down because the injected test is much higher than the body can produce, so they stop working. when you finish a cycle you run PCT to get the nuts working again and bring them back online, you dont go and get TRT lol you would still stay shut down.

the dosage on TRT is low enough not to make you shut down your natural test , if you are producing any
    Pct is mainly made up of estrogen , this encourages them to start working , why would you get more Test lol
    Last edited by Bateman; 21-05-2013 at 12:45 PM.

there must be a career in this for you if you get sick of crunching credit

there must be a career in this for you if you get sick of crunching credit
    haha thanks jim , been sick of crunching credit for ages mate , i could maybe re skill as a pharmacist but I couldnt trust myself ..

haha thanks jim , been sick of crunching credit for ages mate , i could maybe re skill as a pharmacist but I couldnt trust my mate ..
    fixed it for you