Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paul kelly

Hybrid View

Ahh, good to see MMABay keeping up their tradition of unbiased reporting and not 'getting it'. Oh, and spelling mistakes.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

lol at Wolfslair being the first one to post this.

we just got the news off the web its every were

i think its really sad that such a long term and obviously loving relationship between fighter and gym has decayed that much for whatever reason, that there now appears to be some form of gloating over such a sad fall from grace.

As for Kelly i hope its not true, dealing heroin is really low. Loved watching the guy in the UFC had some awesome scraps, his fight with Paul Taylor was one of the most exciting fights iv seen.
    Last edited by Nimmy; 20-05-2013 at 09:26 PM.

only when you have walked a mile in my shoes over this matter, will you understand my point

FREE PAUL KELLY!!!!

Conspiracy is a bullshit charge, no evidence to actually say he has committed a crime!

MMABUM can go fuck themselves!
    WWW.KAOBON.COM / WWW.INNERARMOUR.CO.UK

Quote Originally Posted by menace-2-society View Post
    FREE PAUL KELLY!!!!

Conspiracy is a bullshit charge, no evidence to actually say he has committed a crime!

MMABUM can go fuck themselves!
    What you mean no evidence! They raided his home and found him passed out with a needle stuck in his arm and they discovered a heroin den in his spare room!

MMABAY are reporting the FACTS!

Sadly from what I have read it sure doesn't seem like he has been fitted up. Can't say I would ever say Free Paul Kelly for dealing H, ruins lives, horrible drug.

The shame is he was an exciting fighter, always enjoyed seeing his fights.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Where's the Daily Mail article about a Cagefighter being banged up for dealin Heroin?