Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: paul kelly

MMABay, what a shit website.

Poor article, taking digs at him and the way the piece is written are just wrong. 'Bumming' around on the local scene??? what, so if your a fighter on any local scene your a bum??

what a wanksplash you are MMABay.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shielsy View Post
    Poor article, taking digs at him and the way the piece is written are just wrong. 'Bumming' around on the local scene??? what, so if your a fighter on any local scene your a bum??
    100% agreed, awful wording.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

MMA Bay are gloating wankers, terrible site!

MMA Bay were right to run the story as it something in the MMA world that people are interested in/intrigued with; however, the article is badly written; the writer obviously doesn't like Paul Kelly!

Don't no Paul Kelly, but he comes across as a bit of a uneducated scouse with attitude, a bit like bellew and etim, maybe it's a scouse thing?! Don't wish bad on anyone, but heroin! Fucked up.....he deserves everything he gets

real shame this news kelly had great talent very exciting fighter
    Joey Essex is my hero, he's Reem.