Thread: Riddle finds his feet.

Default Riddle finds his feet.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/5/20...ght-tournament

Signs up to compete in the Bellator tournament.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

why couldn't this guy have won 130k and have it nabbed back? that, i wouldn't be so bothered about
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Haha he better make sure he doesn't get caught in his next fight, blow his chances at the 100k prize and the title shot.

i would laugh heartily.

seems like a contradiction, eh?

well it's not. Riddle is the anti-Pat Healy. unfortunately, i don't have time to finish this post, think up some snappy rhetoric for yourself and jobs a good 'un.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Don't worry, he'll lose them again once he gets distracted by his hands going all wavey.

hope he gets KTFO

cant stand him he's boring

Depending on brackets I could maybe see him getting to a tournament final, but I never see him winning a Bellator tournament.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

hang on, did you cut and paste that from your sherdog post? feel like i'm in a twilight zone of deju vu and cynicism *creepy music/fear*

well placed though!