Thread: open letter to Audley

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default open letter to Audley

please. please just leave us alone.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...etirement.html
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Fraudleys back! Must need a bit more cash before he disappears. Promoters should avoid him but someone will bite, makes boxing look like a joke.
    Fuck no-gi

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

looking forward to his pre-fight interview - some mug will have the time and patience to interview him, but they may as well cut and paste this:

'it's been a long time coming and i have walked down a difficult path. i have had a few set-backs along the way, but they have just proved to me that I'm not a quitter, i'm an olympic champion - that has to stand for something, right? well I'm still here and i will prove to the world what i'm made of. i will step into the ring once again, barely throw any punches and take my kicking like a man.'
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Audley should never have retired a few weeks ago anyway to be fair....

Knob should have retired 20 years ago, fucking spanner.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.