Thread: Welcome to the Boxing forum

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Welcome to the Boxing forum

hello

welcome to the boxing forum, where i am the moderator.

i know that can sometimes cause an unspoken divide, but hopefully that isn't the case and i promise not to edit any of your posts unless i disagree with you.

as a font of boxing knowledge i'm able to take guesses at any of your queries, or redirect you to threads where other experts have already commented.

so. enjoy yourself here, lots going on. lot of things, lots of discussion. erm. yeah.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

What am bestest? Boxing or cage fighting?
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

is this a take over of my boxing forum ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet J View Post
    What am bestest? Boxing or cage fighting?
    that's a good question. think we can all agree that jiu-jitsu is the greatest fight in the worl', fren. then boxe, then cage fights. barbaric stuff that cage fites.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    is this a take over of my boxing forum ?
    It wasn't my intention to get involved in the politics of this forum, god knows i have always sought to avoid that kind of thing in the past.

i was just asked to make sure that everyone's questions got top quality answers in the boxing forum, so here i am. with all my boxing knowledge, all of it. everything comes off the jab, all that stuff.
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 24-05-2013 at 09:32 AM. Reason: it was a spelling issue, nothing too much to worry about, but thank you for your concern

Fuck you Jimmy - I'm using the pages of your half read book to clean up the blood from my piles.
    What are you doing in here? I was going to fight Bateman for full mod rights to this sub forum. Shouldn't you be modding WWE or sum't?
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Hahaha awesome! an understandably jealous reaction

hey i got a gif that I stole man check this out. Can't post the actual pic though because I am away from the boxing forum nerve centre at the minute

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...123/vyt6ae.gif
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 25-05-2013 at 12:25 PM.

what the hell are you guys doing in my forum ?

i keep this place nice and tidy , dont go messing it up

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/