Thread: I keep bumping into Les Dennis

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default I keep bumping into Les Dennis

not fucking around, this is true haha

anyone got any messages for him?

most of the times i see him, he is with a girl. so i have thought of saying 'she's not the bird you was wiv last time i saw you mate' or something helpful like that.

anyone got any suggestions on things to say to him?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Ask him when he is expecting to get picked up by Yewtree, gonna start a celeb yewtree game and could do with some insider info if he is worth adding to my list.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

hahaha nice!!! goddammit, that's golden. would love to do this. i will hopefully be drunk or feeling carefree next time i see him. haha that would make it double-awkward every time i subsequently bump into him. hmm. will think about this.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

True story once, was a bit baked walking around Chester with a mate, he spotted Les, turned around and started walking after him, I asked him dude, wtf? Why we following Les Dennis, you gonna say hi or something? He just looked at me and said yeah good point, turned around and we carried on our merry way.

I stopped fancying Amanda Holden back in the day when I found out she'd been married to him, also true story.

haha bit of shit-Les-Dennis-story tennis, i was in a pub once and saw a table had been reserved for 'Amanda Holten' or something like that. so i wrote on the reservation 'I have never forgiven you for what you did to Les Dennis' then sat back and watched the group arrive, each looking at the sign and shaking their heads.

She was bang tidy til I thought of her humping the odd looking fellow that is Les... lost all respect for her then, would still jizz on her tits but I would pull a face that says I am not exactly enjoying this as much as I could be you whore.

Dennis is a cunt. Was good in extras tho.
    Thats a remarkably specific face to pull Evzy!

nightmare. edit post

**double edit. maybe i could turn away from him and shout 'operation yewtree, go go go' and then look around confused as if someone else shouted it. that's probably more acceptable.
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 24-05-2013 at 12:38 PM.

I saw Russ Abbott getting a key cut once.

Fucking massive he was.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/