Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting my hero (Than him kicking the shit out of me )

Default Meeting my hero (Than him kicking the shit out of me )

Sorry about the delay but here's your COLOSSAL CONCERNS fix. This ones about the first time I ventured out of the UK to train with some MMA legends at TEAM QUEST. It's called MEETING MY HERO -Then him kicking the shit out of me. Hope you like it, don't forget to subscribe. Cheers in advance ColossalCollective

MEETING MY HERO - THEN HIM KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME
    Sorry about the delay but here's your COLOSSAL CONCERNS fix. This ones about the first time I ventured out of the UK to train with some MMA legends at TEAM QUEST. It's called MEETING MY HERO -Then him kicking the shit out of me. Hope you like it, don't forget to subscribe. Cheers in advance ColossalCollective

http://colossalconcerns.com/2013/05/...hit-out-of-me/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for this book. Reading your stuff is such an entertaining mixture of interesting info and lol's. Didn't want the article to finish
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

What a nice thing to say, cheers Jimmy

when fighters come an train with me mate they shit it an make more mastakes makes it easier to knock the cunt out
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Enjoyed reading that thanks for posting big man and looking forward to book.
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

Same as that, great read and very amusing. When's the book out?

Love this stuff. Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Same as that, great read and very amusing. When's the book out?
    Cheers people, it's hard to say as even though not much writing to do. I got to sort a cover, editor etc. I'd say 3/4 months give or take

Mutha fucker, I turned you off on FB awhile ago to save me seeing you comment on a UFC event as you said something the week before that spoiled a fight before I saw it, totally forgot to re add your posts to my feed! My bad!

I'm with everyone else, would love to read a book from yourself as I think it wouldn't be full of padding and boring shit like half the MMA books I've read.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Mutha fucker, I turned you off on FB awhile ago to save me seeing you comment on a UFC event as you said something the week before that spoiled a fight before I saw it, totally forgot to re add your posts to my feed! My bad!

I'm with everyone else, would love to read a book from yourself as I think it wouldn't be full of padding and boring shit like half the MMA books I've read.
    Ive got a very extensive collect of story's I've built up over my years, watching the Wand, Krazy horse fight (I was in the same dressing room) Kimbo fight with Gary Shaw and his even slimey off spring, Going to quit the Gladtors sky show tv I got in, for sky 1, because i got the Kimbo and being fired for causing a revolution, fucking annoying being fired for a job you're trying to quit. Loads of different stuff from my time different gyms. In truth I think I have enough for two book. I just wish I'd taken more pictures