Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: How prominent is steroid abuse/ growth in pro UK MMA

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSOFSTONE View Post
    Your speaking nonsense. Let me lay it out for you. Assuming that they know what drugs to use. And they train well. And they have equal technique to their opponent. They have an advantage don't they?
    I think you need to look in to PED's , AAS and how they are used and what they are used for. As mentioned HGH is a long term thing , the others i mentioned aid recovery. Anyone under 30 shouldnt require the use of peds (maybe for fat loss) but thats it for combat sports. Over the age of 30 people will use test or TRT as test levels will start to decline in the body.
    I would get my mate to write a full page but he cant be bothered.
    If you are over 30 and looking for your first fight i would be concerned by fighting a younger guy with the same or more experience rather then who is using peds. These are not miracle drugs ...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    I think you need to look in to PED's , AAS and how they are used and what they are used for. As mentioned HGH is a long term thing , the others i mentioned aid recovery. Anyone under 30 shouldnt require the use of peds (maybe for fat loss) but thats it for combat sports. Over the age of 30 people will use test or TRT as test levels will start to decline in the body.
    I would get my mate to write a full page but he cant be bothered.
    If you are over 30 and looking for your first fight i would be concerned by fighting a younger guy with the same or more experience rather then who is using peds. These are not miracle drugs ...
    Just out of curiosity Bateman, could you please ask your mate about TRT for my mate please?

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    Just out of curiosity Bateman, could you please ask your mate about TRT for my mate please?
    sure dude , feel free to drop me a PM on behalf of your mate and i will get my mate to respond.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSOFSTONE View Post
    Ok mate, I get your from Wales so I understand that you are probably thick as fuck. If you are actually involved in the sport then you may find that at shows or in gyms you come across it a) never b) now and again c) regularly d) everyday.

Using this information you could hazard a guess at the level of drugs within the sport.
    Ok I get that wherever you are from you are more stupid than a bowl of Thick.

Let me explain this in a way you may understand......ah shit sorry, I cant upload a crayon drawing for you so I'll keep it simple, just get one of your mates to read this out and explain the big words to you, you fucking cretin, people will use roids in any sport, the fact you are shitting yourself because you want to compete but only against people who dont use roids, suggests to me you dont have any faith in your ability so take your old ass and plonk it on the seats as you are not ready to compete, if you were, you would get in with anyone to test yourself, obviously you are too fucking stupid to understand (because you are a troll probably) that no-one will have these magic figures you crave and you are too retarded to realise that even if someone did tell you, what difference would it make? The dude you go up against may well still be clean, so fuck me, you dumb fucking tea drinking troll fuck, either man up if you want to test yourself and just go do it, or hush the fuck up because no-one has a magic flowchart showing you who is safe to fight in each individual gym in the uk.

Go compete at BBJ if you are that fucking worried, less likely to get your head stoved in that way hmmmmmmm on second thoughts, yeah go fight mma.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

BJJ has probably got higher ped use than MMA. No testing at all.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Yeah but they are all stoned at the same time so it negates itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post

Let me explain this in a way you may understand......ah shit sorry, I cant upload a crayon drawing for you so I'll keep it simple, just get one of your mates to read this out and explain the big words to you, you fucking cretin, people will use roids in any sport, the fact you are shitting yourself because you want to compete but only against people who dont use roids, suggests to me you dont have any faith in your ability so take your old ass and plonk it on the seats as you are not ready to compete, if you were, you would get in with anyone to test yourself, obviously you are too fucking stupid to understand (because you are a troll probably) that no-one will have these magic figures you crave and you are too retarded to realise that even if someone did tell you, what difference would it make? The dude you go up against may well still be clean, so fuck me, you dumb fucking tea drinking troll fuck, either man up if you want to test yourself and just go do it, or hush the fuck up because no-one has a magic flowchart showing you who is safe to fight in each individual gym in the uk.

Go compete at BBJ if you are that fucking worried, less likely to get your head stoved in that way hmmmmmmm on second thoughts, yeah go fight mma.
    Nicely put sir.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

I say let every man take them if they wish and become mahoosively big, enter Megatron Fighting Championships.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post

Shit just got real with the tea drinking slur, I for one am getting excited to see the fall out!!!

Haha I should apologise now for any posts filled with hate over the next few days, having an issue with my bank, basically my accout has been cleaned out by fraudsters over a month ago, they still havent dealt with it and its still ongoing and now all my bills are bouncing because as soon as I put money in, its getting cleaned out before the bill gets paid (its a long story - I worked in fraud for 15 years so its worse because I know how badly they have fucked up) so yeah, anyone who slightly annoys me online is getting both barrels as I vent my hatred of all things human that are not me or my daughter.

Fuck trolls, fuck tea drinkers, fuck barclays, fuck fucking saying fuck! Fuck it!

In other news, fucking lovely weather eh!