Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How prominent is steroid abuse/ growth in pro UK MMA

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Ok test question: Records. Who are they for?

Jimmy it's lost on him... I think there should have been a ban on that name for the one Legend that we all know.. This dude sems genuine but has no idea.
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I'm roided off my nut. Thankfully nobody tests journos yet. I once wrote, edited, uploaded and published a 1,000-word article in 47 mins. Let's see any clean writers beat that.

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.
    26 mins, but like Chris Jericho in WCW, every other word was armbar
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

if this was real life Jenkins would run in now flash his dick then leave, that happened at cage rage right?

I saw a good moment with Jenkins in an early cage rage when he beat a guy with a few fans there in south London. MC asked him how he felt about it and he responded "fuck you all. Wales" . Whole crowd were pissing themselves thankfully
    Last edited by sol_dave; 30-05-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    Jimmy it's lost on him... I think there should have been a ban on that name for the one Legend that we all know.. This dude sems genuine but has no idea.
    I got quite excited for a while thinking Jenkins was back, I even posted and haven't done that for a while. I miss his cultured view on life roflmao.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Paul Jenkins, what a legend, fruit loop, hard bastard, pervert and deviant.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Used to love his random posts on threads that had absolutely fuck all to do with the subject matter being discussed.... ha ha

PEDS give you super human powers and x ray vision

I dont think its jenkins, he would have been banned again after his first post

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I haven't a clue what your talking about but with regards To the subject I take it steroids and the like aren't as taboo as in other sports.

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSOFSTONE View Post
    I haven't a clue what your talking about but with regards To the subject I take it steroids and the like aren't as taboo as in other sports.
    You see, that's the problem you don't know what we are talking about! And it's really sad that you don't. Go off and research into the real Hands of Stone ( clue..it's not you) you will learn about a legend as well as actually finding out more or at least something about MMA!

PS You don't go round telling people you do 'UFC' do you?
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by The Tez View Post
    You see, that's the problem you don't know what we are talking about! And it's really sad that you don't. Go off and research into the real Hands of Stone ( clue..it's not you) you will learn about a legend as well as actually finding out more or at least something about MMA!

PS You don't go round telling people you do 'UFC' do you?
    What's that got to do with my question? I get that you are a senior member and that must be a real achievement in your life but I really couldn't give a shit about your mate or in jokes. I'm asking a serious question about the integrity of the sport.

Do people not know the answer? Am I incorrect? It's not rocket science is it?