Thread: about nog v werdum

Default about nog v werdum

If these two don't bow and just grapple for the whole fight, I will feel Robbed.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

They'll nullify each other on the floor

Nog's hard straight punches vs fabricio's low kicks and Thai plum. I think werdum may nick it.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

like Jimmy said, when you have two guys equally good on the ground, then it usually becomes a stand up fight. And usually a sloppy one.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Werdum via knockout.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    They'll nullify each other on the floor

Nog's hard straight punches vs fabricio's low kicks and Thai plum. I think werdum may nick it.
    I think Werdum has a distinct advantage on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    like Jimmy said, when you have two guys equally good on the ground, then it usually becomes a stand up fight. And usually a sloppy one.
    Agree with this but in this case both guys have decent stand up imo. Nogs always had good hands and Werdums thai game has come on hugely in recent times

I personally think Werdum is better on the ground, he's more likely to catch you in a sub then be caught in a sub, watch Mir vs Nog. I think Werdum's stand up is more vicious, Nog can bang, but he's older now, he's slower and Werdum utilizes kicks well.