Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Floyd: "I chose my opponent for September 14th and it's...

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Floyd: "I chose my opponent for September 14th and it's...

... some guy called Canelo Alvarez

apparantly he's unbeaten but i don't know anything about him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...tember-14.html

by the way, please do keep the questions flooding in to the welcome thread. myself and a panel of other experts are ready to assist.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

This right here is why boxing is shit these days. Fuck boxing, fuck it up its stupid arse!

Jimmy, how long til the boxing forum is totally dead as the sport has died and they turn the fourm into somewhere to keep the hoover n shit?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

hey, the boxing forum is as good as it has ever been! it's wicked, non-stop chatter in here, i am very proud of the difference i have been able to make.

to be fair, if this entire board was channeled into one forum, it would be better. there's nothing going on outside this forum. apart from nathan making mistakes in his articles and not caring lol, love that guy's honesty. also grizzly turns up every so often with his book of greivances. there's you and your good cheer. i'm here, obviously, to help out where i can. Will turns up when he's board of gaming. that's about it. where's our spiritual leader, Boxing Brit?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

ME and my good cheer? Fuck you Jimmy!

Brit has long gone I fear, the other place is back but needs a few tweaks as some posts fail etc still

In other boxing news, Froch who I had actually begun to warm to, is still a prick.

bwahahaha like it.

i read that he managed to put on 7lb at a bbq, so i am forced to respect that as well as his boxing

He has gone off FB as well I thinks, not seen him on there in a long time...7lb at a bbq, thats not bad effort, I reckon I'd be able to challenge that level of nom nom nom commitment, but only a good day.

But yeah, fuck Froch.

42-0 with a wide ud over Mosley , this fights legit!!!!

Meh, never heard of the fella, its like some colombian cage fighter on the prelims of a show in Greenland. Boxing records are more padded than a 16 years old bra in a night club. Or Jimmys Y's.

How do you know nothing about Alvarez? Do you not follow the sport? People have been raving about that fight.
    You know when you've been gripped

Mayweather has taken the fight as he knows stylistically its in his favour and he'll win the fight. Alvarez is a top top fighter though, definaty legit. Floyd has earned the right to pick and choose, he's the best fighter of our generation by a long way and he's been at the top for 15 odd years now. There may be the odd fighter that can beat him (though I wouldn't back any other fighter to best him at this time) but he's not going to take any real risks, I think his legacy means a lot to him!