Thread: UFC's Mike Wilkinson On Rony Jason at UFC Fuel TV

Default UFC's Mike Wilkinson On Rony Jason at UFC Fuel TV

UFC fighter Mike Wilkinson on his UFC on FUEL TV 10 main card fight against Brazil TUF winner Rony Jason:

"His next challenge in the UFC continues with a very tough match-up on the main card of UFC on Fuel TV 10 against Rony Jason. The Brazillian won the first season of TUF: Brazil. Jason has fought all fifteen of his professional bouts in his home country up to now, so with having home advantage once more and almost twice as many fights as Wilkinson on his record the odds will be firmly stacked against the British fighter but that’s not something he’s about to start worrying about.

“I’ve been the underdog all my career so this is no different, I will go to Brazil the underdog and come back victorious like all my others it’s no different to me, a fights a fight”"
    Rest of the interview covers being on TUF Smashes, fighting in Brazil and some more on Rony Jason.

Full Interview: http://splitdecisionmmauk.com/2013/0...on-ufc-brazil/

Does anyone give the undefeated Wilkinson a chance?

I defo give him a chance, although it's gonna be tough. Feels a bit like when they gave Freakshow his fight in Canada against a local favourite and then when he didn't win they cut him, if Wilkinson does lose I hope he can make it a great fight and get FOTN bonus then they shouldn't cut him.

I like the bit at the end when he says he doesn't care about the crowd cos he knows back home every m****** ******* will be cheering him on !!! Damn right we will....well I will lol