Thread: Bigslow " it値l be a long time before your average man knows what the UFC really is"

Default Bigslow " it値l be a long time before your average man knows what the UFC really is"

展hen I beat Chris Grieg in my pro debut, a man who had over 15 bouts and had a winning record, and put him away in the 2nd, I realised MMA was something I should be considering as a profession. It痴 just extremely hard to look at MMA that way in the UK because the lack of funds and the lack of knowledge from the public. It痴 slowly changing but it値l be a long time before your average man knows what the UFC really is.

Source/Interview at: http://splitdecisionmmauk.com/2013/0...the-ufc-dream/

Always a great read from Luke.

I like the detail he goes into on applying for TUF and how it's different for foreigners waiting to hear back, etc. must be nerve wracking waiting to find out if you're in or not. I'm hoping for big things for Luke he has so much potential.

Gives a better interview now he is not just going on about how wonderful he is and isnt as cocky... good read