Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Haye vs Fury

I've not heard anything mate and I wouldn't worry I think this fight sells itself, everyone wants to see Tyson get spanked! I'd expect there to be alot more in the media in the 2 weeks leading up to the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    I've not heard anything mate and I wouldn't worry I think this fight sells itself, everyone wants to see Tyson get spanked! I'd expect there to be alot more in the media in the 2 weeks leading up to the fight.
    Cheers mate. You're right.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

hope so man, been worrying about this, cheers steve lol
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    hope so man, been worrying about this, cheers steve lol
    Haha sorry Jimmy. You there?

unfortunately not, it's a bit far/expensive - will be in the pub, shouting, however
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Haha. I'm travelling up from Wolverhampton and sitting in the ceiling lights I think lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    unfortunately not, it's a bit far/expensive - will be in the pub, shouting, however
    I'm sure most attendees will be drunk and shouting. But considering you won't have finished your second j20 by the time it's over, probably worth saving your money...
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

haha yeah, always with the j2o's me.

Haye says his sparring partners would batter him, promises smash in R2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...wo-rounds.html

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    I just don't get how so many are backing Haye Tyson is undefeated before Haye you all used to bum David price saying oh sexy Davids gonna kill Tyson heas a much better fighter etc etc etc well sorry but the majority was wrong just like the majority will be wrong again when David chokes and Tyson out boxes him and out works him. Id love to see more get behind Tyson sure he can be a bit loud but his wife and trainer come across as very very genuine nice people and I think a few are Gonna be shocked after this fight.
    Tyson couldn't outbox me! He's a terrible boxer whose had a lot of cherry picked fights...... like someone else said he has a punchers chance and that is all i reckon.

Tyson is tough and has a lot of heart but I got money on Haye in the 4th and a bet with me dad that it goes the distance and Haye wins on points. (Im covering both angles lol)

Watched 'The Gloves Are Off' on Sky Sports last night with Fury, Bruno, Anthony Joshua, Scott Welch and Lennox Lewis - Lewis, Joshua and Welch picked Hayes for the win and Bruno picked Fury. Fury was squirming in his seat was funny to watch lol!

Bruno isn't capable of picking his own socks....
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.