Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye vs Fury

Looking forward to this, furys management have fcked up pulling out of his fight with kubrat. As stated haye is a better, faster and harder hitting version of Cunningham! As bad a matchup for young fury as he could have in the division! Just hope david uses his underused boxing skills rather than trying to be a one punch merchant he seems to rely on nowadays. He'll toy with him and bang him out in 3/4 rounds.

Tyson has reached his level, was lucky against Cunningham and his tactics against a blown up cruiser was nothing short of disgraceful! His cousin looks a top prospect though, obviously too early to tell After a handful of fights but technically much better, big mobile hw with long limbs who can bang. I hope he's not an embarrassing (unt like Tyson and looking forward to see where his career goes
    Last edited by Jonny Ninja; 10-06-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    lol I disagree that Fury is a good boxer , he has range but that is about it ..

Haye will iron him out
    That should give him a big advantage over most hw's but he's shit at utilising it. People can say what they like about about the klits, boring robots etc..... But they are where they are cus they are intelligent fighters that are masters at using their reach advantage (especially vlad)

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

yeah, tyson could benefit from focussing on immediately battering anyone who gets within range of his straight punches; every time they time they try to get close to being in range themselves, make it painful and expensive.

haye won't need too many chances before he gets through with something significant. tyson has got real problems here.
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 11-06-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: 'to' 'too'
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Hayes explosive and has great footwork for a hw, I think he'll get inside land his shots and get out of range with ease. My only concern is that Tyson will have to use the same naughty tactics he did in his last fight but this fight won't see the latter rounds so I can't see him having the problems Cunningham had. And I'm not convinced on how durable his chin is; Cunningham is not a big hitter and the overhand right that floored him didn't land on the sweet spot either! Can't wait for this fight

so Fury has demanded 80/20 lmao. seconds out seem to think it is promotion and that the fight will happen.

http://www.secondsout.com/features/m...t-to-face-haye
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    so Fury has demanded 80/20 lmao. seconds out seem to think it is promotion and that the fight will happen.

http://www.secondsout.com/features/m...t-to-face-haye
    Me and my buddy where discussing this. I honestly don't have an opinion on whether it will happen or not. I'm gutted.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

No way this fight is happening fury just looking for excuse not to fight haye. Wants 80% against a former world champion haha. Just trying to make a name for himself off hayes reputation

But by so clearly doing that, he looks very silly. It's almost as silly as calling out someone from a different fight sport. If he wants to make this much noise he will have to fight someone really good one day

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    No way this fight is happening fury just looking for excuse not to fight haye. Wants 80% against a former world champion haha. Just trying to make a name for himself off hayes reputation
    I agree with that! Maybe furys uncle has told him some home truths as this is a silly fight for him to take! He's clearly backing out with those demands!

This is why boxing has turned into a big pile of wank, well that and Jimmy with all his lies in the boxing forum. Fury is shit, Haye will clown him yet he spouts off he deserves 80%? For what? no one outside of the UK has heard of him, he is a bum, mouths off at Cain to push his name out there, mouths off at Haye, knows both would beat the shit out of him, Fury is just the new Fraudley, he will get found out soon enough.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.