Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mikey tiger poland legend

Hybrid View

Default Mikey tiger poland legend

The Guy has some serious skills!

supposedly he's 4-1, cant find the 4 wins on the web though only the 1 loss

Quote Originally Posted by crazycenter View Post
    supposedly he's 4-1, cant find the 4 wins on the web though only the 1 loss
    Before he lost at FCC, he was telling people he was 14-0 (all via KO) in Poland. Couldn't name any of the shows he'd fought on, and said the only footage was on VHS at his grandmother's house in Poland. Got matched against a 42 year old who'd never fought before. Turned up at the weigh-ins, crushing everyone's hand when he shook it, repeating "You shake my hand, you feel my power" like he's fucking Ivan Drago.

Anyway, he got embarrassingly spanked, then contacted the police to get the video of the fight taken down because people where he worked were bullying him over it. Needless to say, the video remains up.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    before he lost at fcc, he was telling people he was 14-0 (all via ko) in poland. Couldn't name any of the shows he'd fought on, and said the only footage was on vhs at his grandmother's house in poland. Got matched against a 42 year old who'd never fought before. Turned up at the weigh-ins, crushing everyone's hand when he shook it, repeating "you shake my hand, you feel my power" like he's fucking ivan drago.

Anyway, he got embarrassingly spanked, then contacted the police to get the video of the fight taken down because people where he worked were bullying him over it. Needless to say, the video remains up.
    omfg! Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stav_cbear View Post
    He did and he lost via armbar
    Cant wait to see the fight video!
    Last edited by Sengoku; 17-06-2013 at 02:27 PM.

I am convinced this guy is a troll sort of like a Renato Laranja for MMA...

He's trying to get matched up on a show near me, pretty sure that's someone else holding the belt in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycenter View Post
    He's trying to get matched up on a show near me, pretty sure that's someone else holding the belt in that video.
    Didn't he fight on that new AWOL show in Southend last night?
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Didn't he fight on that new AWOL show in Southend last night?
    He did and he lost via armbar

I was at the FCC event he fought on and he got owned by a fairly new Mma fighter, I had a feeling that he was mma's version of Renato