Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 167

Thread: Mikey tiger poland legend

  1. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    What has gone on here Stav, your attitude to Mikey seems to have changed quite dramatically

    If you come to Awol MMA ill tell you in person as I don't want to discuss in public mikeys actions. Ill pm you if I get a chance. Mikeys hasn't done anything overlly bad he is just a complete bellend!

  2. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    949

    Default

    LOL thanks for clearing that up Stav I was a bit surprised, and your character analysis of him seems to be spot on

  3. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    LOL thanks for clearing that up Stav I was a bit surprised, and your character analysis of him seems to be spot on
    Ive got enough stories to keep this thread going for a lifetime! Unfortunately I just can't bring myself to tell them on a public forum

  4. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Hahahahaha come on mate you gotta spill just a few of them

  5. #135
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Pisses me off the guy gets the chance to train with a guy like Stav and he fucking blows it some guys would kill to have the kind of training you and your gym provides I say he deserves all he gets for coming over been cocky shooting his mouth off when he is clearly out of his depth as far as pro mma goes. He needs to delete his facebook delete his twitter lose his ego and work his ass off and then if he is lucky he might one day have a future and be taken serious.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  6. #136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    What has gone on here Stav, your attitude to Mikey seems to have changed quite dramatically
    Damn! Mikey Tiger has burned his bridges at a good gym

    Last edited by Sengoku; 23-09-2013 at 11:01 PM.

  7. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Damn! Mikey Tiger has burned his bridges at a good gym
    He still comes and gets involved in the classes, but I don't really interact with him unless it's to cuss him for my own amusement. He still claims that he reps TSG but ignore him, he doesn't really represent us.

  8. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stav_cbear View Post
    He still comes and gets involved in the classes, but I don't really interact with him unless it's to cuss him for my own amusement. He still claims that he reps TSG but ignore him, he doesn't really represent us.
    Are you supporting Big Lloyd in this epic battle? whats his chances of taming the tiger

  9. #139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Are you supporting Big Lloyd in this epic battle? whats his chances of taming the tiger
    I train Lloyd privately ( aswell as with him during classes) i predict Lloyd with 1st round ko! And I know this all might look fishy they really do hate each other. Lloyd hates him so much, tbh no one likes mikey though lol

  10. #140

    Default

    Oh for fucks sake. Has that video gone public already. I'm taking blame for the video. I should of been there to keep his bullshit down to a minimum...oh and you have no idea how much editing was done to the video!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.