Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mikey tiger poland legend

He seems to be trying to better himself by training at TSG so hat off for that. You never know he may surprise a few of us in the future.

Mikey Tigers 2nd fight

Thanks for the vid. Very hostile crowd wasent it lol. No way was they willing to settle for anything less then a win for there guy. Loved the lady shouting knock him out take his head off comon. He did the correct escape from a arm bar the first time but he did not pull his arm out hard enough so we have seen worse. I think he just lacks fitness and a good team to train with I think he should take a year out learn from TSG and come back hard towards the end of 2014.

Really, you saw something in that fight that made you think he had some talent...? He got rocked twice running in chin up, got taken down, got armbarred twice and then tapped....oh and as you said, he also seems to lack fitness! Perhaps we can roll out the "fair play for getting in the cage" line, because that's the only vaguely positive thing I can take from that terrible video!

Must be trolling, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Bean is a Mikey Tiger fan
    LOL the reality is that I will now watch his "career" with interest.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buts View Post
    Really, you saw something in that fight that made you think he had some talent...? He got rocked twice running in chin up, got taken down, got armbarred twice and then tapped....oh and as you said, he also seems to lack fitness! Perhaps we can roll out the "fair play for getting in the cage" line, because that's the only vaguely positive thing I can take from that terrible video!

Must be trolling, surely?
    I think the jury is still out on the troll status?

As for Babycakes seeing some talent, TBH I agree with him; Mikey looks like he could walk THE SHIT out of pretty much any breed of dog you care to mention.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

That escape was top notch MT Jitz wizard!!

Boogaloo. My brother and Mikey Tiger - waddya reckon?
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    LOL the reality is that I will now watch his "career" with interest.
    Till the wheels fall off this trainwreck!