Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UFC confirmed for Manchester in October

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

I would like to see Hathaway on the card if he is not already.
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

75 for the nosebleed seats? Real shame as it should be a great card. The prices always put me off. I reckon I'd go if it was in London however.

Cheapest seat in the us for the next ufc featuring a title fight and some massive names is $74

Quote Originally Posted by NoSteroidsHere View Post
    I would love to see a couple of new Brits signed to this.
    Need to actually get some decent fighters first.

Mean while semtex is scraping around for decent fights on bamma.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    Cheapest seat in the us for the next ufc featuring a title fight and some massive names is $74
    Yeah we get properly shat on.

I would love to see on the card Paul Daley (but obviously not going to happen), Paul McVeigh, Rob Whiteford and Danny Roberts (or even just one of them).

Would love to see Hardy included :-D

If they think i'm paying 70+ for average seats to a decent/ok card with no big names, they're on smack, I hope they sell fuck all tickets so that they can stop fucking the UK off and give us a proper main event, no disrespect to bisping or munoz, but neither is a current belt holder or has been a belt holder in the past, the UK deserves a proper title fight main event, welterweight and above, we haven't had one since rampage beat hendo.

Quote Originally Posted by allyh84 View Post
    75 for the nosebleed seats? Real shame as it should be a great card. The prices always put me off. I reckon I'd go if it was in London however.
    is it that plus Ticket master raping u with charges..?

Quote Originally Posted by Gbdaz View Post
    If they think i'm paying 70+ for average seats to a decent/ok card with no big names, they're on smack, I hope they sell fuck all tickets so that they can stop fucking the UK off and give us a proper main event, no disrespect to bisping or munoz, but neither is a current belt holder or has been a belt holder in the past, the UK deserves a proper title fight main event, welterweight and above, we haven't had one since rampage beat hendo.
    You got better luck getting free tickets which they hand out because they cant fill arena's with this shit

Think I paid 25 for my ticket to UFC 75 at the MEN, Huge leap in price since then
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut