Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ommac 18 retribution card so far and matching sept 7th 2013

Thank you Mr Perry Sir because I am old I don't do bookfacing or twitting, I have googled and now seen the results!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Thank you Mr Perry Sir because I am old I don't do bookfacing or twitting, I have googled and now seen the results!
    Haha no worries. I too am not a twatter or on myface.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

id love to know on what grounds OMMAC think they can overturn a win by fighter A to a win by fighter B absed on video replays. There is no precident for this. A NC maybe, but not a change of decision

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    id love to know on what grounds OMMAC think they can overturn a win by fighter A to a win by fighter B absed on video replays. There is no precident for this. A NC maybe, but not a change of decision
    It wasn't OMMAC that changed the decision it was Marc Goddard so if you have question I say go ask him about it instead of posting on a forum.

What dodgy antics? Clue us in!

Adam, i have asked marc but he chose not to respond. Hes a busy guy and isnt accountable to me so not gonna chase him up about it.

As for posting on a forum, well thats what they are here for.

You are the fighter concerned i believe, do you know on what grounds the result was changed? Id assume you have asked

Manik

Here is what i know. Fighter A released a guilotine saying fighter B had tapped. The offical didnt see this so the fight continued

Fighter B stopped fighter A in round 2 and was declared the winner

The video was then replayed hours after the fighter and a tap was spotted. The result was then overturned

My only interest is that as a referee myself i didnt think this was possible and if there has been a rule change/my interpretation is wrong id appreciate it spelling out so i can follow the correct protocol

Marc is the man so this must be the right call, i just dont get why and would help me to know

It's a difficult one. I would go with a NC myself.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    Manik

Here is what i know. Fighter A released a guilotine saying fighter B had tapped. The offical didnt see this so the fight continued

Fighter B stopped fighter A in round 2 and was declared the winner

The video was then replayed hours after the fighter and a tap was spotted. The result was then overturned

My only interest is that as a referee myself i didnt think this was possible and if there has been a rule change/my interpretation is wrong id appreciate it spelling out so i can follow the correct protocol

Marc is the man so this must be the right call, i just dont get why and would help me to know

This is exactly what happened. Adam shouldn't have let go of the guillotine until the referee stopped the fight but nevertheless there was a tap and Adam being a gentleman let go, the referee did not notice this. I am not sure of the precedent on how to proceed once this has been noticed post-fight.