Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: McDonough, Haggstrom, Pennington and Johns to contest CWFC bantamweight title tourney

Pennington-Häggström in finals. Close but Häggström takes it by dec and we have two swedish champs in one night

I can tell you now 100% that no one in that tourney would survive 25 mins with JP.
    No doubt.
    Sept 14th is going to be a great night.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    I can tell you now 100% that no one in that tourney would survive 25 mins with JP.
    No doubt.
    Sept 14th is going to be a great night.
    I think mr pink will beat him inside the 1st round,

Quote Originally Posted by craig a View Post
    I think mr pink will beat him inside the 1st round,
    Really?????

Did you write that under the influence?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Really?????

Did you write that under the influence?
    I really do think mr pink will win, just giving my odds, gonna be great night,

Quote Originally Posted by craig a View Post
    I really do think mr pink will win, just giving my odds, gonna be great night,
    thats cool to have faith in your guy but I am looking at the bigger picture of the tourny and without any affiliation or friendships involved. good luck to them all, end of the day the guy with the belt at the end will have deserved it and earned it
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Very good chance of an all welsh final! IMO Pennington vs mr pink will be a great stand up battle with a TKO coming possible late 1st or 2nd round! - its a tight match to call! haggstrom is going to be dominated/finished in his bout with bret

Aslong as there no injuries going into second round i think we could be looking at a welsh final

Personally I would like to see a Brett Johns v Pennington final.

It could shake up Euro rankings depending on the results as Haggestrom is ranked 6 and McDonough 9 so a win for Johns or Pennington would see them move into the rankings? possibly?

Those European rankings are a farce.
    Pennington beat Doolan who is 10th in them over 3+ months ago and they've not been updated.
    They are only changed when someone affiliated to that site wins and they want to rank them.
    I'll stick to the YourMMA ones, atleast they actively try to be fair and keep them upto date.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

To be fair, they were updated monthly but they've taken a backseat of late. I hear they'll be back soon. But thanks Bri