Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Musclehouse Gym and fight night tonight.

Default Musclehouse Gym and fight night tonight.

Can anyone help with info on this please? I have someone telling me they are fighting tonight in Wavertree in a cage, 5 x 3 min rounds with a female fight on the card. They say they are fighting for Musclehouse gym. I've had a previous conversation with this person over their military service when they were a man, a lot of the information wasn't correct shall we say so I'm doubtful when they say they are fighting on this show. Anyone know of the club/fight night/ fighters etc? thank you!
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

did you go, to watch?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

they wouldn't say where it was lol. A description of the fight was posted this morning. "won in the middle of the fifth - just - we knocked each other out but cos she hit the deck first i was deemed to have won

tukin hell it was prolly the hardest fight i've ever had and we must have had similar intentions to get in there and get it all over with ASAP - cos we both went at it hard and fast --- believe me my head is telling me that's what happened

as for my looks my nose is properly squashed, my jaw hurts like hell and i'll be surprised if it's not busted my ribs feel as though i shoud've been born thinner and my leg feels as though it needs wheels on it but apart from that i'm not too bad

gotta go the hospital for scan to see if everything is ok it feels ok on the concoction of tramadol, ibuprofen and some other strange liquid stuff i've used that much deep freeze that i oughta be living in the arctic cos at least it wouldn't hurt so much and i wouldn't have to drink through a straw i can see through my left side only too - hoping that the swelling goes down soon cos i look way worse than Herman Munster at the moment

i don't know how she is but she looked to be way worse than me but hell there was blood all over the show from both of us once our noses had exploded

it was prolly the best "contest" that i've ever been in and am hoping that there won't be too many hard feelings between us after it despite me having bragging rights "

I posted that surely the doctor would have looked at them and 'she' replied no because the doctors call the police! Then said I don't understand, obviously that there's no way out and I should know what goes on in the cage. Someone said well it doesn't sound the sort of place 'she' should be fighting and the reply was well 'she' owns the cage! 'She' said she usually fights out of Cheshire Martial Arts. I've had a look at their website looks a big place with reputable instructors, I know the one who teaches the Chinese styles. so they need to be asked if they have an ex squaddie who is now a female who owns a cage, fights in the street a lot, gets locked up a lot and has very dodgy fights in Warrington! Any help gratefully received.

which bit is you talking, which bit is her? I'm confused
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

ah I note you are here right now. what the hell is going on tez?

anyway, long time no post. how you doing bro?

another double-post apols*
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 25-09-2014 at 10:00 PM.

I'm doing ok lol. I'm on an American martial arts forum, have been for years, well this girl username 'DonnaTKD' turns up, she's a well known fighter here etc etc, the posts are full of how she fights on the street a lot, gets locked up because the police don't like martial artists etc. Anyway she posted up all this stuff she did in the army, I called her on it and she said she'd been a boy, her word, took some stuff and is now a girl! yesterday 'she' posted up about this fight. As it's an American site I think 'DonnaTKD' is just bullshitting because they think the Americans won't check up on it. The posts make out that you get in the cage here and it's kill or be killed. Really?
    Before I call this Donna on it I want some proof, I have the proof they were lying about the military service I want proof too about the fights. I don't think the Cheshire Martial Arts place would be too chuffed to have this person saying they train there as one of their best fighters.

wow, she sounds great, try and get her to post here. if she is bullshitting, that is a proper show-up.

16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    wow, she sounds great, try and get her to post here. if she is bullshitting, that is a proper show-up.
    I'll try but I'm thinking 'Donna' won't because too many will call BS. The fights in Warrington sound interesting, no doctors or medics because they call the police, and in the cage it's 'all or nothing' no contracts or paperwork, mmmm sounds familiar, if only I could remember which film that was in lol.

Ben, that's brilliant!