Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's going on with Mystic Mac?

Default What's going on with Mystic Mac?

Something's brewing with Conor McGregor. I thought he'd probably end up challenging the winner of Aldo vs Mendes for the title, but he's tweeting stuff like this now...

Because Aldo's body is weak and Mendes is 2foot nothing, they will not be ready to challenge me for the throne until mid next year.
    Myself, Uncle Frank and the rest of La Familia are in the process of selecting another victim to eliminate in the meantime.
    And now BT Sport have been tweeting that McGregor and John Kavanagh are going to be live in studio for Beyond The Octagon next Tuesday and there's "huge news" apparently.

Possible announcement of a stadium show in Ireland? And who could Conor be fighting if he's not fighting Aldo or Mendes next? Edgar, Swanson and Bermudez are all booked. Everyone else seems like a step down after the Poirier win, or they're coming off losses.

Fight at lightweight maybe?

Or something like Faber moving back up to 145? Faber vs McGregor in Ireland would be pretty sweet actually. Longshot though.
    Last edited by wandshogun09; 15-10-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Just realised that by "huge news" BT probably just meant that McGregor and Kavanagh being on Beyond The Octagon is "huge news" :/

Something's up though. For McGregor to suddenly be changing his focus to everyone else in the weight class. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a fight booked soon.

Connor v Fedor.

Connor v all the gracies

Connor v Stockton 209 wut wut wut

All the above, at the same time.

My money is on one of those...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Nah, McGregor vs a returning Brock Lesnar is the way to go. Or McGregor vs Kimbo. Or Harold 'If You're Comin' On, Come On' Howard. Money.

mcgregor vs sonnen

make it happen

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Conor touching himself inappropriately would sell out a stadium in Ireland. Any fucker will do as an opponent.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I don't want to see him fight Kimbo, that fight makes no sense right now!

If those 3 are unavailable and Lamas and the top 2 are fighting then it only really leaves Chan Sung Jung but hes out for the next 2 years or someone like Siver from a Euro hype standpoint if they want McGregor to headline or Nik Lentz?. They seem the only real viable option unless he moves up or someone moves up from BW etc. I cant see the UFC wanting him to fight at LW and risk him losing.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I don't want to see him fight Kimbo, that fight makes no sense right now!
    The fight's already booked. We're fighting in Dana's backyard. Fight will be on youtube. Oops, I mean fight pass. Yeah, fight pass.

Ah fuck Kimbo, why oh why did you have to do this...Haven't you got a dental appointment that day?