Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 - Conor/Floyd

Default 1/31 - Conor/Floyd

Floyd/Conor

Will it happen? If it does, will you care? Who wins if it does happen?
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Money has to be right Dana wont let it happen unless he plays a huge part ego will stop it happening
    Retired 2k and out.

There is so much money involved here & those new owners have to be looking for a return on their 4 Billion investment so I can see it happening.

But its not only money, to make this happen the UFC would be co-promoting alongside not only Mayweather but Conor has also said he wants his own promotion involved. If this happens then surely it will lead to Conor insisting on co-promotion on all his future UFC fights plus other UFC fighters trying a similar thing which could lead to the sort of problems boxing often has in arranging super fights.

Conor would have a size advantage, can seriously crack & maybe he's counting on an aging Mayweather but Floyd is an amazing boxer & he'll box Conor around the ring all day long.

No it won't. Unless Mayweather gets $100,000,000 and Dana White gets the same.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

it won't happen and it would be a crap fight even if it
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

very bad move NOT SMART. IMG need to understand they need to play a TIGHT GAME. if their top stars lose credibility that would be a BIG MISTAKE. it happened with Ronda, so it makes no sense to fast-track Conor's fall from grace. they need to BUILD. they need to make life easy for Conor, but keep him in mma and WINNING. keep your money-makers in the frame and this whole thing is going to be a BIG SUCCESS. throw him into a boxing match with big gloves that he is ill-prepared to participate in, against a uniquely skilled defensive boxer. HE GONNA GET BATTERED. sure Mayweather may have slipped, but Conor isn't the man for the job.
    'Go read a fucking book, you piece of shit.'

i think mayweather has had his day , he couldnt even stop pacman without a points win, he come close to getting beat. also i dont think he hits that hard either. Floyd knows this shit hence wont mug himself off. because of that it wont happen , he will keep pricing his way out of the market.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Nothing to lose for Conor, the UFC and MMA as a whole.

If Floyd wins then it will be by decision and this is the expected outcome. So then the UFC can say their top boy went into a different sport and hung with the top guy who only scraped a win.

But as has been said. Conor is a lot bigger and hits like a fucking truck from weird angles never seen by Floyd. So if Conor lands a left then old Floyd is going to take a nap and then both him and the sport of boxing look like HUGE cunts.
    I'm no gynecologist but I know a cunt when I see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Nothing to lose for Conor, the UFC and MMA as a whole.

If Floyd wins then it will be by decision and this is the expected outcome. So then the UFC can say their top boy went into a different sport and hung with the top guy who only scraped a win.

But as has been said. Conor is a lot bigger and hits like a fucking truck from weird angles never seen by Floyd. So if Conor lands a left then old Floyd is going to take a nap and then both him and the sport of boxing look like HUGE cunts.
    id imagine floyd would have seen every angle in the book

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    id imagine floyd would have seen every angle in the book
    So has your mrs you cuck.
    I'm no gynecologist but I know a cunt when I see one.