Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 130

Thread: UFC Betting Picks and Tips

  1. #71

    Default

    Haha I had a 10 lucky 15 on Dillashaw, Hendo, Clarke and Athletico Madrid to win with 4+ goals.

    Cost me 150 obviously, Dillashaw and Clarke winning returned me 365 (215 profit).

    Had the football bet and Hendo won I'd have been looking at 47,000.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

  2. #72

    Default

    Found this interesting:

    10 biggest MMA upsets ever if you go by betting odds:

    1.(+1350) Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou upsets Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
    2.(+975) Emanuel Newton upsets Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal
    3.(+925) Larue Burley upsets Bubba Jenkins
    4.(+800) Will Brooks upsets Michael Chandler
    5.(+765) T.J. Dillashaw upsets Renan Barao
    6.(+750) Joey Beltran upsets Rolles Gracie
    7.(+735) Johnny Eduardo upsets Eddie Wineland
    8.(+725) Frankie Edgar upsets B.J. Penn
    9.(+700) Matt Serra upsets Georges St-Pierre
    9.(+700) Chad Griggs upsets Bobby Lashley
    9.(+700) Sergey Golyaev upsets Takanori Gomi

    2 of the top 5 have happened within the past 2 weeks.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

  3. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Stoke on Trent, England
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Double header this weekend. Single writeup taking the best bets from both cards

    http://ufcmoneymaker.wordpress.com/2...c-v-maldonado/

  4. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Stoke on Trent, England
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Found this interesting:

    10 biggest MMA upsets ever if you go by betting odds:

    1.(+1350) Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou upsets Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
    2.(+975) Emanuel Newton upsets Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal
    3.(+925) Larue Burley upsets Bubba Jenkins
    4.(+800) Will Brooks upsets Michael Chandler
    5.(+765) T.J. Dillashaw upsets Renan Barao
    6.(+750) Joey Beltran upsets Rolles Gracie
    7.(+735) Johnny Eduardo upsets Eddie Wineland
    8.(+725) Frankie Edgar upsets B.J. Penn
    9.(+700) Matt Serra upsets Georges St-Pierre
    9.(+700) Chad Griggs upsets Bobby Lashley
    9.(+700) Sergey Golyaev upsets Takanori Gomi

    2 of the top 5 have happened within the past 2 weeks.
    Friend of mine wrote that, Luca Fury - www.furysfightpicks.com

    He charges, I dont

  5. #75
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,137

    Default

    well, I should hope you don't charge for your awful tips which consistently lose me money

    j/k

    I hope Barnatt wins this one
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  6. #76

    Default

    Thanks for the tips brother...

    Had all your tips +
    Froch to win in rounds 7-9
    Blanco to win
    Cedenblad to win

    My friend cashed me out early and lost me 80... can't complain winning 150 off 2 though!!
    www.chimpmedia.co.uk - Mixed Martial Arts Filming & Website Design

  7. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Stoke on Trent, England
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtailford View Post
    Thanks for the tips brother...

    Had all your tips +
    Froch to win in rounds 7-9
    Blanco to win
    Cedenblad to win

    My friend cashed me out early and lost me 80... can't complain winning 150 off 2 though!!
    Never complain about a cash out, on another night it would have cost you everything Glad to be of assistance!

  8. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Stoke on Trent, England
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    well, I should hope you don't charge for your awful tips which consistently lose me money

    j/k

    I hope Barnatt wins this one
    Turned a corner now my friend. Made +14 units in 2 months of 2012, +31 units in 2013 and am down 4 units on this year after a horrendous run. No point lying about tips; transparency is key.

    Hope everyone managed to pick up some extra cash this weekend.

  9. #79

    Default

    Luca Fury is on quite the run of bad luck right now actually.

    And I sure as fuck can't justify paying him $35 for his picks for one event.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

  10. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Stoke on Trent, England
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Luca Fury is on quite the run of bad luck right now actually.

    And I sure as fuck can't justify paying him $35 for his picks for one event.
    Happens to all of us dude. I had a solid 16-17 months of consistent winning then from February to April this year I couldnt pick my nose. If a fight was a walkover somehow I'd find a way to be on the wrong side.

    We cant win them all, despite trying like mad to do so. Luca has a demonstrable record that returns profit. He does what he does for a living, I do it for fun and enjoyment as I have a good day job.

    $35 isnt a huge amount, unless thats your normal bankroll in which case its too big. I dont bet big, I am aiming to prove that you can win consistently without resorting to multi-unit staking and parlaying up all the favourites. Most of what I tip is prop lines since these are value. When I am on the dog and the odds are good enough then I stick with the win only.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.