Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Betting Picks and Tips

Crazy, insane, insane, crazy! Thats how this card should be, and some excellent betting opportunities present themselves. My thoughts are here http://ufcmoneymaker.wordpress.com/2...rone-v-miller/

Jim Miller at 9/4 just to win is insane and by sub at 11/2 or decison at 13/2

This is a close fight to call but Miller is at a different level i feel. These odds are amazing value.

Quote Originally Posted by Paralyser View Post
    Arlovski at odds against.....yes please!
    I think McDonald outclasses Woodley. Bagautinov is surely good value aswell, can't see Johnson finishing him!
    My last predictions were not too shabby haha.

This is a close fight to call but Miller is at a different level i feel. These odds are amazing value.
    Miller likes to come forward and grind opponents but I feel that he doesnt possess the KO power and Sub prowess to finish Cerrone.

I think it actually plays into Cerrones game as he can use his technical striking to pick off Miller.

Cerrone to soften up Miller with strikes then force the Submission is the smart play IMO.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Miller likes to come forward and grind opponents but I feel that he doesnt possess the KO power and Sub prowess to finish Cerrone.

I think it actually plays into Cerrones game as he can use his technical striking to pick off Miller.

Cerrone to soften up Miller with strikes then force the Submission is the smart play IMO.
    100% agree. Even better value at 4/1 now with William Hill.....

We shall see i suppose but im not convinced at all that Cerrone can sub Miller.

Im sticking with Miller either by sub or decision.....yet to decide! and a bit on him just to win. Good luck to yous anyway and hope you have some other winners!

We shall see i suppose but im not convinced at all that Cerrone can sub Miller.

Im sticking with Miller either by sub or decision.....yet to decide! and a bit on him just to win. Good luck to yous anyway and hope you have some other winners!
    ive got Story, Lineker, Gadelha and Barboza and seperate but covering Lineker KO, Barboza KO and Story Dec and also Gadelha at under 2.5 rounds which is a steal IMO as think she will get a Sub within 2
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

No rest for the wicked.

http://ufcmoneymaker.wordpress.com/2...gor-v-brandao/

Straight from one to another - these double headers are killing me!

You were correct, Miller was on a different level! ;-)

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

McCall by decision lol you crazy.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'