Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Scary situations working the doors!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Scary situations working the doors!

    So since getting my sia badge an working the doors in what has to be the dirtiest,roughest club in batley...(audio).....absolutely full of roided up drugged up pricks I've been involved in some scary shit. So any lads out there wanna share the story's? I'll start...it was bank holiday an we was full at audio an we had extra door staff on and my close friend and old training partner josh harrop aka the Yorkshire gripper came to work with us,anyway the night went on chucked afew out nothing major..until a woman came up to me an told me a lad had thrown a beer at her,she told me his name an I knew him from bait of trouble before,I hate the cunt proper arrogant cunt but our head doorman knows him so I asked him to have a word with him an sort it..he told me to just sort it I knew he would fight so I got josh and another lad an I asked him to leave,he refused so I went to lead him out,then it al kicked off he tried to punch me but missed then I grabbed him an there was a struggle he tried to bite my ear so I head butted him,he let go and spat in my face....oh shit I snapped an fucking pilled into him an went to town on him,josh ended up choking him out then from nowere all his mates came running into the smoking area...it was like a movie me an josh back to back punching anyone that got close..the manager was telling the other door staff to help us but they refused and ended up getting sacked...it was scary but fun at the same time..there was blood an teeth everywhere..my shirt was coverd in blood,but me an josh were unscaved..all the so called local hard men were chucked out the back licking there wounds.....happy days

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wolverhampton, England
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Hahahahahaha.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wakefield England
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldridge76 View Post
    So since getting my sia badge an working the doors in what has to be the dirtiest,roughest club in batley...(audio).....absolutely full of roided up drugged up pricks I've been involved in some scary shit. So any lads out there wanna share the story's? I'll start...it was bank holiday an we was full at audio an we had extra door staff on and my close friend and old training partner josh harrop aka the Yorkshire gripper came to work with us,anyway the night went on chucked afew out nothing major..until a woman came up to me an told me a lad had thrown a beer at her,she told me his name an I knew him from bait of trouble before,I hate the cunt proper arrogant cunt but our head doorman knows him so I asked him to have a word with him an sort it..he told me to just sort it I knew he would fight so I got josh and another lad an I asked him to leave,he refused so I went to lead him out,then it al kicked off he tried to punch me but missed then I grabbed him an there was a struggle he tried to bite my ear so I head butted him,he let go and spat in my face....oh shit I snapped an fucking pilled into him an went to town on him,josh ended up choking him out then from nowere all his mates came running into the smoking area...it was like a movie me an josh back to back punching anyone that got close..the manager was telling the other door staff to help us but they refused and ended up getting sacked...it was scary but fun at the same time..there was blood an teeth everywhere..my shirt was coverd in blood,but me an josh were unscaved..all the so called local hard men were chucked out the back licking there wounds.....happy days
    As far fetched as it sounds you have probably toned the story down knowing u and josh haha
    Twitter @ricbrad

  4. #4

    Default

    It was the craziest thing i've ever been involved in, bottles and teeth flying , and i may have picked up a barstool when it spilled back inside (dont know if they teach that on SIA courses.) The fucking 6ft 8 giant shirt filler we had working with us was a complete bottle job and left us to it. Think me and mark saved each other a trip to casualty that night. A good team is the key, even if it is a 2 man gang, but fuck me it felt like it lasted an hour. Good times, i think.
    You know when you've been gripped

  5. #5

    Default

    I'd love seeing the CCTV footage of that, obviously knowing you two and the plunging necklined, fake tanned mongs that go to that place.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I'd love seeing the CCTV footage of that, obviously knowing you two and the plunging necklined, fake tanned mongs that go to that place.
    It seems the CCTV footage was lost!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mike Persil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockport england
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Wonder if they were wearing Tapout shirts.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wolverhampton, England
    Posts
    652

    Default

    I've had many scary situations on the doors. Very glad to be off them now. It's only fun for so long then it becomes very tedious.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

  9. #9
    The King of Crase DanCrase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Worst shit I ever had on the door was one night on Satan's Hollow in Manchester (the only night I ever worked this door; just covering some guy who hadn't turned in) and it's a rock club, so this guy naturally comes up to the door wearing a hoodie and fucking trackies. Serious; like he'd get in anywhere in track pants. So I tell him he can't come in, and I even say that I know he lives local because I seen him before, so if he goes and puts some jeans on I'll let him in at the front of the queue when he gets back. Can't say fairer than that, right?

    Wrong. This guy's a cunt.

    He walks off, calling me a "plastic cop", saying he'll kick me head in and all the typical shit; but I let it go because he didn't start all this shit till he was a good distance down the street.

    Anyhow, he comes back up about 2 hours later, still in his trackies; with his hand stuffed in his hoodie pocket. I expected him to pull out a knife, so I told him he'd better fuck off; and the fucker pulls out a syringe.

    No. Fucking. Lie.

    Tells me he's got hep and he's gonna stab me with it. What the fuck!?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    Tells me he's got hep and he's gonna stab me with it. What the fuck!?
    Sometimes the job makes you wish you weren't a part of the human race.
    You know when you've been gripped

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.