Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scary situations working the doors!

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    Worst shit I ever had on the door was one night on Satan's Hollow in Manchester (the only night I ever worked this door; just covering some guy who hadn't turned in) and it's a rock club, so this guy naturally comes up to the door wearing a hoodie and fucking trackies. Serious; like he'd get in anywhere in track pants. So I tell him he can't come in, and I even say that I know he lives local because I seen him before, so if he goes and puts some jeans on I'll let him in at the front of the queue when he gets back. Can't say fairer than that, right?

Wrong. This guy's a cunt.

He walks off, calling me a "plastic cop", saying he'll kick me head in and all the typical shit; but I let it go because he didn't start all this shit till he was a good distance down the street.

Anyhow, he comes back up about 2 hours later, still in his trackies; with his hand stuffed in his hoodie pocket. I expected him to pull out a knife, so I told him he'd better fuck off; and the fucker pulls out a syringe.

No. Fucking. Lie.

Tells me he's got hep and he's gonna stab me with it. What the fuck!?
    a few years ago we got warned to be carfull on the doors because some HIV+ smackheads in cardiff were selling syringes full of blood for a tenner to people to stab others with. not sure how true it was but heard it off quite a few different people.

and after writing that above seen this online.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...abbing-5138304

scumbags.

Horrible fuckers..I remember one night a group of lads were puffing there chests out to each other,nothing serious.. All was forgotten and nothing happened..so as the night is ending an were seeing everyone out one off the lad walks up and casualy hands me a knife??? An says here mate I don't wanna get locked up! Just another night in batley.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    So I tell him he can't come in, and I even say that I know he lives local because I seen him before, so if he goes and puts some jeans on I'll let him in at the front of the queue when he gets back. Can't say fairer than that, right?
    that's good bouncing
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Went to go get checked out after I got bitten by a smack head woman, on the shoulder of all places, slag.
    You know when you've been gripped

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire gripper View Post
    Went to go get checked out after I got bitten by a smack head woman, on the shoulder of all places, slag.
    These things happen in the throws of passion.

some good stories. selling syringes, wtf is going on with the world.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    These things happen in the throws of passion.
    Gotta improvise these days, times are hard

Remember the guy we had to carry out josh? Lol the fatherly cuff to the back of the head was hilarious! I remember some twat sucker punching me as I was stood on the door, I was shocked for a second then chased after him an caught him an provided a sound beating with knee ride for stability...it was Xmas time an the street was full of people laughing at him for his failed punch...turns out it was the bar managers brother lol!! She wasn't my friend after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldridge76 View Post
    Remember the guy we had to carry out josh? Lol the fatherly cuff to the back of the head was hilarious!
    Haha yeah poor lad