Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chisora: 'I see that the boy is scared'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Chisora: 'I see that the boy is scared'

that's about as disrespectful as you can get in 7 words IMO

"He even had to be forced to take off his sunglasses as we went face-to-face. What counts is what happens in the ring on Saturday and I'm going to do a real good job on this boy and pack him back off to America, defeated."
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...ley-clash.html

“It doesn’t bother me fighting away from home. I just need a ring,” said Scott yesterday. “The earth is my turf. Chisora is one of the toughest heavyweights in the world, but I’m ready."
    maybe he scare? ^ who knows.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...nk-Warren.html
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jimmy let it go lad, its not MMA, no-one cares anymore about fat blokes in gloves throwing straight punches for 3 mins at a time whilst looking tired after 90 seconds!

Bet you will be telling us Haye v Pykey matters next!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

yeah, you're right, they didn't even bother with it in my local and usually they got for boxing (when there isn't nhb on telly)

I almost looked up what channel it was on, then remembered Chisora is about as relevant a HW as my nan and decided not to bother.

the geezer looks like Sonny Liston. that has to count for something.

Will Smith looked almost a bit like Ali in that movie about that Boxe fella - you know the one, Malcolm X or something? Maybe he should fight Chinsoraus next.

you must be some kind of genius, i would love to see chisora fighting will smith. only if will has a high top and does some running man first.

I reckon Smith takes it inside 4 to be honest. Then he goes on to call out that bloke who played Batman and was in the The Fighter and if he doesnt fancy it maybe that Aussie bloke who did that gladiator thingy and did that cinderalla man thingy - though, a dude wearing glass slippers after midnight is gonna get knocked the fuck out I say!

I like Del Boy, fairly limited boxer but he's tough and game as fck! He's found his level and is a tough fight for most on the division. Can see him being a bit of a gatekeeper for up and comers. I think that's what what the sceptic at the weekend thought too! If he had won he'd be fairly close to a Title shot, not that that's too difficult in the hw division lately! Guarantee his next fight will be against wilder who he was initially suppose to fight. Wilder will get a title shot over beating chisora

Evsy, I know what you're saying about how shit boxing is compared to mma but there are crap fights in both sports. Fact is boxing will always be a bigger sport in this country. Too many 'geezers' who think that rolling around on the floor with another fella is forplay to a gay sexual encounter! Pretty sad but unfortunately true!