Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chisora: 'I see that the boy is scared'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

hope he fights wilder and smashes him. Then rematch a defeated fury in money spinner. Heard it here bros
    'Go read a fucking book, you piece of shit.'

I'd like to see him rematch fury but I think if he beats wilder he's not far off another title shot. To add to what evzy thinks about boxing, I gotta say ellenberger vs McDonald is the one of the worst fights I've ever see in any combat sport!

Id like to see him face price both need the win badly and doors should open up to the winner would be a very high stakes fight but makes sense.
    Retired 2k and out.

I don't think Del Boy needs a big win, he's just knocked out a top us prospect! Price is back at the bottom if the ladder!

Id like to see del boy go up against tony thompson think that would be a good match up. Was impressed with thompson against price all the talk was of price blowing his chances but thompson came over to england and twice stopped a decent heavyweight prospect guy is no joke.